Friends,
I created this blog for awareness about the climate change for common people and the policy maker. For this purpose I continuously post the Environmental news and news on climate change. For this I need your helps and also your friend’s help. You have potential to save the climate.
SAVE CLIMATE
SAVE EARTH
Thanks
S.M. Zaki Ahmad
2 comments:
very good work zaki bhai..
keep it up..
ha quite good work zaki, but i thing about the implementation.
these people know every thing but the think is that they don't want to work
that. so we people have to work on that on very large scale involving government sector and private one sothat they really understand the importance of earth.
one thing more bro the generation which is the biggest factor on global warming. the reason is" we are using the maximum percent of nature resource so just try to mention these things in your article .... all the best
Post a Comment